HOW TO PERFECTLY BROW YOUR WAY THROUGH LIFE
Having your brows done is essential. However, knowing how can be tricky.
We’ve made it easier for you. Simply follow the steps below:
How do I shape my brows?
1. Determine where your inner brow should end.
Line a pencil or ruler vertically from the outermost edge of your nose to the inside of your eye.
2. Determine where your brow should peak (the arch)
Thus taking your pencil or ruler from the outermost corner of your nose tilting it to the middle of your eye.
3. Determine where your outer brow should end.
Use the pencil or ruler, place it from the outermost corner of your nose to the edge of your eye.
Do I Thread or Wax my brows?
Even though threading is much more painful than waxing, it is the safest.
Threading is an ancient hair removal technique that uses 100% cotton thread to remove hair from the root.
Why is Threading better:
1. There are no dangerous chemicals used on your skin.
2. It is good for sensitive skin, where as waxing leaves the skin raw, inflamed and removes the top layer of your skin, leaving it lighter than the rest of your face.
3. It is much faster than plucking.
4. Lastly, it would last much longer than plucking or waxing.